Smart watches have recently been a lot in the news and yes, they are very costly. But for those who cannot afford it, we have a very good alternative. And above all, it works. You just need to follow our instructions and you could use your very own smartphone as a smart watch.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A Smartphone
- A case that suits your smartphone (silicone preferably)
- A knife
- A pair of scissors
- Some strong adhesive
- A pen
- A punch and
- An unused belt
Measure the markings on the belt as suitable on your hand mark accordingly. Using the punch, make the holes as required. Cut off the unwanted portion of the belt and glue the smartphone case to your belt. Place some weight on it on both sides with some interval depending on your glue. Once dried, wear it on your wrist and place your phone in the case.
Advantages of using your smartphone as a smart watch:
- A smart watch has limited functionality, but when you use your smartphone as a smart watch, you get all the functions of your smart phone pinned in.
- You can remove your smartphone and place it whenever you want to.
- You can respond to messages and phone calls easily while working or relaxing, without having to hold your smartphone in your hand.
- You need not spend more money.
- You will also have all the functionalities of a smart watch, except the fact that this is a little big.
Try it out and let us know what you think!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more!
Subscribe with your email id at http://www.wheelsandchips.com, like the ‘Wheels and Chips’ page on Facebook, or follow us @wheelsandchips on Twitter to be posted about more Automobile and Gadget stuff!
All articles published on this site are non promotional and The Wheels and Chips Journal does not entertain any false promotional activities. Email us at [email protected] for any queries regarding automobiles or gadgets.